Our interpretation of the Anabaptist tradition in contemporary urban living leads us to emphasize the life and teachings of Jesus in addition to his death and resurrection. Drawing upon the Anabaptist-Mennonite faith heritage, we value community, refuse violence, and seek ways to promote peace and justice. Instead of defining our community with doctrinal boundaries, membership and full participation are open to all who feel drawn to Christ and his teachings without regard to sexual orientation, gender, socio-economic status, ethnicity, and race.
Our Core Values
- Jesus is the center of our life: Discipleship is inspired by Jesus’ example as we work for the collective liberation of all creation.
- Every voice matters: Within worship, community life,and discernment,each person brings spiritual gifts for the thriving of the church.
- Being God’s people is possible every day: Our faith informs how we live in real and practical ways.
- We are in this together: Our congregational life displays a commitment to loving our neighbors and supporting one another.
- We are rooted in a faith tradition: As Anabaptist-Mennonites, we strive to work for the peace and justice of our ecosystems.